Today the latest proposals for Chadkirk were published on the council website. Below is a cut and paste of what you will see when you follow the links to Werneth Area Committee Meeting Agenda 13th July.
There is now one week to read, consider and respond to these proposals.
Interested parties may want to submit questions, attend the meeting, or write to representatives.
Hot off the press:
Bridleway at Chadkirk Country Estate ￼ PDF 73 KB
• View the background to item 7.
To consider a report of the Corporate Director for Place Management & Regeneration.
The report details a proposal for the Area Committee to give further consideration to the dedication of a bridleway at Chadkirk Country Estate, as marked A to B on the plan attached to the report.
The Area Committee is recommended to
(1) Reconsider the dedication of a bridleway at Chadkirk Country Estate, marked A to B on the attached plan given the considerations listed.
(2) Support the creation of an extension to the existing pedestrian footpath to in improve accessibility (E to F on the plan).
(3) Comment on the proposal to permit equestrian access to route (G to H on the plan) or to retain the route for pedestrians only.
(4) Acknowledge the need to improve visibility at two points (K and M on the attached plan).
Officer contact: Ian Walmsley on 0161 474 4382 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Enc. 1 for Bridleway at Chadkirk Country Estate , item 7. ￼ PDF 2 MB
• Plan , item 7. ￼ PDF 326 KB